2010-07-19

graffiti,

Trainspotting

This is from the banks of the Saar, where graffiti spraying is condoned, if not actually officially encouraged (2009-03-21). I cannot really do this character justice with my phone camera. I have to take the shots from the other side of the Saar and crop them. But I thought I had to record him for public record before he gets sprayed over. He appears four times and in each scene is equally rapturous about the object in his hand, which we assume must be a pencil.

6 comments:

  1. Buen encuadre y excelente selección del Graffiti
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pic - but isn´t it a cigarette?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art that is encouraged on the streets? Amazing. Great documentation of the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. with graffiti,it's always a bit odd but they're always amusing and attention grabbing. ^0^
    nice one!

    ReplyDelete